Ag & Natural Resources
Madison County Extension offers educational opportunities to producers on crops, diseases, pest management, farm and business management, risk management, erosion control, livestock management and water quality. Programs are offered throughout the year. For more agriculture information, please call our office, 859-623-4072.
Ag Demonstration Videos
Call the Madison County Conservation District for information, (859) 624-1981 x 3.
Program details may also be found at the Governor's Office of Agriculture Policy Website:
Agriculture Links of Interest...
Agriculture & Natural Resources Newsletters:
- Plowing Ahead March 2014
- Plowing Ahead February 2014
- Ag Update - CAIP Cost Share Sign-up Dates
- Plowing Ahead January 2014
- Plowing Ahead December 2013
- Plowing Ahead November 2013
- Plowing Ahead October 2013
- Upcoming Ag Events September 2013
- Plowing Ahead August 2013
- Plowing Ahead July 2013
- Plowing Ahead June 2013
- Plowing Ahead May 2013
- Plowing Ahead April 2013