Ag & Natural Resources
Madison County Extension offers educational opportunities to producers on crops, diseases, pest management, farm and business management, risk management, erosion control, livestock management and water quality. Programs are offered throughout the year. For more agriculture information, please call our office, 859-623-4072.
KYFarmStart Beginning Farmer Program Application: download PDF Here
Ag Demonstration Videos
C.A.I.P Cost Share Grants
Call the Madison County Conservation District for information, (859) 624-1981.
Program details may also be found at the Governor's Office of Agriculture Policy Website:
Agriculture Links of Interest...
Agriculture & Natural Resources Newsletters:
- Plowing Ahead May 2013
- Plowing Ahead April 2013
- Plowing Ahead March 2013
- Plowing Ahead February 8, 2013
- Plowing Ahead January 7, 2013
- Plowing Ahead December 2012
- Plowing Ahead November 2012
- Plowing Ahead Mid-October 2012
- Plowing Ahead October 2012
- Plowing Ahead August 2012
- Plowing Ahead July 2012
- Plowing Ahead June 1, 2012