Ag & Natural Resources
Madison County Extension offers educational opportunities to producers on crops, diseases, pest management, farm and business management, risk management, erosion control, livestock management and water quality. Programs are offered throughout the year. For more agriculture information, please call our office, 859-623-4072.
Madison County Cooperative Extension Service
presents the 2014 Ag Expo!
The Ag Expo will be held at the Madison County Fairgrounds on Thursday, September 11th.
Hope to see you there!
Ag Demonstration Videos
Call the Madison County Conservation District for information, (859) 624-1981 x 3.
Program details may also be found at the Governor's Office of Agriculture Policy Website:
Agriculture Links of Interest...
Agriculture & Natural Resources Newsletters:
- Plowing Ahead September 2014
- Plowing Ahead August 2014
- Plowing Ahead July 2014
- Plowing Ahead June 2014
- Plowing Ahead May 2014
- Plowing Ahead April 2014
- Plowing Ahead March 2014
- Plowing Ahead February 2014
- Ag Update - CAIP Cost Share Sign-up Dates
- Plowing Ahead January 2014
- Plowing Ahead December 2013
- Plowing Ahead November 2013
- Plowing Ahead October 2013