Ag & Natural Resources
Madison County Extension offers educational opportunities to producers on crops, diseases, pest management, farm and business management, risk management, erosion control, livestock management and water quality. Programs are offered throughout the year. For more agriculture information, please call our office, 859-623-4072.
Join us for the "What's Your Beef" Workshop November 12, 2015!
Click below for more information...
Ag Demonstration Videos
For more information, call the Madison County Conservation District for more information, (859) 624-1981 x 3.
Program details may also be found at the Governor's Office of Agriculture Policy Website:
Agriculture Links of Interest...
Agriculture & Natural Resources Newsletters:
- Plowing Ahead September 2015
- Plowing Ahead August 2015
- Plowing Ahead July 2015
- Plowing Ahead June 2015
- Plowing Ahead May 2015
- Plowing Ahead April 2015
- C.A.I.P and Plowing Ahead March 2015
- Plowing Ahead February 2015
- Plowing Ahead January 2015
- Plowing Ahead December 2014
- Plowing Ahead November 2014
- Plowing Ahead October 2014